Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Today my boyfriend turns 22 and I am very proud to say that this year he actually got a birthday present from me.Last year I got seriously ill right around May and had to quit my job at CVS and was barely able to pay rent until September when I finally got completely better.

This year, thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who post deals I was able to get three presents:


  • Crystal posted about AdPerk where you watch short videos and earn credits towards mostly magazine subscriptions. Starting in September he will be receiving a one-year subscription to the magazine Field & Stream.

  • Crystal also posted about the free trial of Amazon Prime with a free $10 credit. He loves his new cameo chair.
Total Spent: $6 His reaction: Priceless

No comments: