Monday, October 13, 2008

In the Mailbox:Business Cards

About a week and a half ago I WON something online!I was the 500th follower of VPG_Printing on Twitter.

My prize? 500 of my choice from business cards, flyers, bookmarks or return address labels from Vertical Printing.I chose the business cards for my cafepress website. Laura was awesome to work with, she took my information and made up a cute design that I adore, and even bumped the amount of cards to 1000.

You could win some free items from Laura as well.She has weekly freebies plus she is giving away an even BIGGER prize to her 1000th follower.I love the high quality of the business cards and am so glad that I was able to find someone whom I would enjoy working with on future printed needs.Thanks Laura!

Here is a proof of my cards, isn't it cute?

P.S. If you want to follow me on Twitter I'm right here.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Love the cards! Those are so cute!